The Country Range brand and leading supplier Premier Foodservice have joined forces to launch a new competition specifically for chefs working in the care sector giving an excellent opportunity for creative care caterers to showcase their talents, win some fantastic prizes and utilise the fantastic range of Country Range brand products.
Who can enter?
The Care Caterer of the Year competition is open to chefs working in the public and private care sector.
How to enter?
1. Create a main course which must include a product from the Bisto Gravy Granules range and the dessert must include a product from the Country Range ambient dessert range. Total budget for the main and dessert should not exceed £2.25.
2. Complete an entry form and submit your recipes including pictures of both your main course and dessert by 3rd August 2018.
Completed entry forms should be sent via email to Foodserviceteam@premierfoods.co.uk or by post to Sarah Robb, Premier Foods, Premier House, Griffiths Way, St Albans, Herts, AL12RE
When to enter?
- Closing date for all entries is 5pm on 3rd August 2018.
- Following the paper judging, four finalists will be invited to Premier Foodservice’s HQ in St Albans for the live final on September 12th
- The four finalists will be notified by 10th August 2018.
What can you win?
The winning chef will win £1000 in vouchers for their care home and £250 in John Lewis vouchers for themselves. All finalists will receive a set of professional kitchen knives.
Premier Foods and Country Range products eligible for the competition are included in the full terms and conditions available at www.premierfoodservice.co.uk