As an established wholesale drinks supplier we have a wide variety of Wines at special prices and much much more.
To provide you with Variety of Choice and Variety of Price.
We sell quality wines from all over the world including, traditional French, Italian and Spanish from all the key regions.
New World wines from all the major producing countries, along with wines that come to us directly from growers and producers in all major European countries.
We have built up great relationships with many of our European partners and can cover all price points from inexpensive quality House Wines – to classic prestige Wines and Champagnes.
We are members of the Society of Vintners, a national wine buying group who collectively own exclusive wine brands which we ship from New World countries including Australia, Chile, Argentina, California and South Africa.
We respond to the moving trends within the UK wine market and constantly add new wines to our portfolio. Recent trends include yet more Rose's, more French Vin de Pays, stylish "bistro" type French and Italian wines and interesting multi grape blends and Organic wines.
We also offer...
• Design and Print of your Wine & Drinks Menus - produced free of charge
• Free Staff training - Give your team the confidence to recommend Wines to your customers by enrolling them into our Wine Training Academy
• Food and wine pairing
Key Tips to a successful wine list:
• Focus on the most popular grapes at entry level and above all make sure that your house wines are approachable, fruit driven and very easy to appreciate.
• They should be easy to drink on their own and versatile in terms of food matches.
• Positive, knowledgeable and enthusiastic staff are an important factor in achieving good wine sales so spend time training staff and teaching them how to up-sell your wine list. We can help them do this.
• Single serve wines are on the increase within venues that have limited wine volume opportunity. They are a great way to ensure a fresh glass of wine with every serve. Ensure you have a good selection to maximise profits.
• Rose is attracting new customers into the on-trade. A sweeter style rose along with a dry option is key.
Please contact us so we may visit you to discuss your requirements and offer you advice and support that will increase and improve your wine offering.
Please contact your local Territory Manager.