An excellent opportunity for a full-time experienced administrator has become available within our buying department, based in Blantyre.
You will be responsible for developing the role further and assisting others within the department.
The role focus is to provide excellent administration support for the buying team & support smooth running of the buying cycle.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business within the food and drink sector that can offer the progression and training to support your career growth.
- Pricing amendments
- Input of allergens and maintaining stock files
- Contract maintenance
- Managing terms
- Ad hoc file maintenance
- Taking telephone calls and dealing with supplier queries
- Adapting to the needs of the buying team and respond to ad hoc requests relevant to the role
The successful candidate will have:
- Enthusiasm to grow and work as part of a team
- Ability to develop strong working relationships externally and internally
- Attention to detail
- Smart and presentable appearance
- Professional and logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work to deadlines in an efficient manner
To apply, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date Sunday May 20th.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE