Closing Date: 8/3/18
Location: Either Glasgow or Edinburgh (Our HQ is in Blantyre, just outside of Glasgow)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company in Scotland’s blossoming food and drinks industry and work with some of the world’s largest brands. This year we are keen to really expand our team with individuals with passion, pride and a genuine love for all things craft beer/wine/food.
The role will be challenging but rewarding. A positive attitude is key to this position.
You will use your passion and product knowledge of either craft beer/wine/food to educate customers out in the field.
The overall principle of this position is to assist in achieving increased sales in line with our strategies.
Full sales training provided.
The ultimate aim of this position is to assist in increasing our sales but on a wider level it will assist in our strategy of raising consumer awareness about who we are and what we can do for operators in our industry. You will be a key player in raising our profile as industry experts in the minds of consumers.
- Providing consumers with a specialist in the field.
- Territory performance – developing and sustaining existing business and bringing on new.
- Maintaining product mix to achieve company margin
- Maintaining and develop existing customers
- Opening new accounts
- Territory objectives
- Assisting credit control
Skills / Experience
- Passion and knowledge of wither craft beer/wine/food.
- Experience of working within the hospitality industry (at any level)
- Self-motivation and time management
- Great selling and relationship building skills
- Enthusiastic and committed approach with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Responsible and ethical behaviour towards all stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the business and excellent numeracy skills
- An enjoyment of dealing directly with people
- Competent user of all common IT applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Project management capability & established personal management skills
- Demonstrable interest in our industry
- Proactive sales experience
- WSET qualifications
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Staff discount of all non-alcohol items
- Auto enrolment pension
One of the most historic family businesses in Scotland, Dunns Food and Drinks Ltd are an award-winning delivered wholesaler that are continuing to grow throughout the country with a remarkable portfolio of foodservice products from around the world covering chilled, ambient and frozen, as well as drinks of all descriptions – including craft beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
To apply, send a copy of your CV and covering letter discussing how you fit the bill and where you are based to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “TSM Opportunity” by the closing date. Please do not call.