PLEASE NOTE, THIS VACANCY IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
Job Vacancy: Territory Sales Manager
Location: You will be based on the road in our Ayrshire Territory (Our Head Office is in Blantyre)
Closing Date: 31/12/17
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company in Scotland’s blossoming food and drinks industry and work with some of the world’s largest brands.
Sales are essential to our business and we are on the lookout for a results-driven individual with passion, pride and a genuine desire for learning and development.
The role will be challenging but rewarding and will develop your skills alongside our business
The overall principle of this position is to assist in achieving increased sales in line with our strategies.
You will be inducted to all aspects of the business before you start to work in the field.
The ultimate aim of this position is to assist in increasing our sales but on a wider level it will assist in our strategy of raising consumer awareness about who we are and what we can do for operators in our industry.
The position will help us conquer target sectors as well as equipping us with the knowledge to move in to others.
- Territory performance – developing and sustaining existing business and bringing on new.
- Maintaining product mix to achieve company margin
- Maintaining and develop existing customers
- Opening new accounts
- Territory objectives
- Call rate
- Credit control
Skills / Experience
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Self-motivation and time management
- Great selling and relationship building skills
- Enthusiastic and committed approach with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Responsible and ethical behaviour towards all stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the business
- An enjoyment of dealing directly with people
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Competent user of all common IT applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Project management capability
- Established personal management skills
- Demonstrable interest in our industry
- Proactive sales experience
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Staff discount of all non-alcohol items
- Auto enrolment pension
One of the most historic family businesses in Scotland, Dunns Food and Drinks Ltd are an award-winning delivered wholesaler that are continuing to grow throughout the country with a remarkable portfolio of foodservice products from around the world covering chilled, ambient and frozen, as well as drinks of all descriptions – including craft beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks. We even have soft drinks brands of our own which are listed in every independent cash and carry, delivered wholesaler and 2 multiples in Scotland!
In 2017, we’ve been recognised as having Scotland’s Best Delivered Operation in Foodservice – following on from winning the title of Scotland’s Food Wholesaler of the Year two years running!
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
To apply, send a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date. Please do not call.