Job Vacancy: Administrator
Closing Date: 22/5/17
We have an excellent opportunity for an Administrator to join our hardworking and friendly team in what is a rapidly growing company in Scotland’s blossoming food and drinks industry, working with some of the world’s largest brands.
This role is incredibly varied and you will enjoy being involved across all of the different business areas providing support to fellow staff members and the Management team.
You will be proficient in MS Office, and have the ability to prioritise and organise your own work load. The successful candidate will be experienced in administration.
The overall principle of this position is to assist in achieving increased sales in line with our strategies.
You will be inducted to all aspects of the business before you start to work in the field.
- Sales administration support
- Updating pricing
- Maintaining our web-based supplier portal
- Maintaining procure wizard, investigating queries to resolution
- Various reporting on stock, summary reports
- Assisting in other areas of the finance department, including purchase ledger, cash office and sales ledger admin. We are looking for a great “all -rounder”.
Skills / Experience
- Accurate and have an eye for detail, work to deadlines
- Ability to manage own workload
- Be polite, smart & willing to work as part of a team
- Be flexible in their approach to work and assist other departments if required
- Meticulous attention to detail & accuracy when entering pricing
- Deliver high standard of customer service to internal & external customers
- Knowledge in the food & drinks industry, and having worked with the ‘Lady Lodge’ system would be an advantage
Dunns embraces its values and behaviours (Passion, Respect, Innovation, Openness, Reliability and Integrity) and candidates will be attracted by our business culture.
We are a growing company with a hard working culture & opportunities to progress your career & personal skills.
For the right candidate, this is a great opportunity to take on a challenging & varied role, and to develop your career.
If you can deliver the high standards we expect and are looking to join a well-established team, we would love to hear from you.
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Staff discount of all non-alcohol items
- Auto enrolment pension
One of the most historic family businesses in Scotland, Dunns Food and Drinks Ltd are an award-winning delivered wholesaler that are continuing to grow throughout the country with a remarkable portfolio of foodservice products from around the world covering chilled, ambient and frozen, as well as drinks of all descriptions – including craft beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks. We even have soft drinks brands of our own which are listed in every independent cash and carry, delivered wholesaler and 2 multiples in Scotland!
In 2017, we’ve been recognised as having Scotland’s Best Delivered Operation in Foodservice – following on from winning the title of Scotland’s Food Wholesaler of the Year two years running!
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Please apply via the job advert on S1 Jobs at http://bit.ly/2pnAc6C by the closing date. Please do not call.