We have a particular pride in our reputation as a successful organisation and recognise that this is built very much on the commitment and skills of our colleagues.
It is our aim to recruit and select colleagues who have the relevant skills, qualifications and experience to make a positive and innovative contribution towards the continued success of the Company.
JOB OPPORTUNITY - TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
Closing Date 30/4/19
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company in Scotland’s blossoming food and drinks industry and work with some of the world’s largest brands.
Sales are essential to our business and we are on the lookout for a passionate, results-driven individual with pride and a genuine desire for learning and development. The role will be challenging but rewarding and will develop your skills alongside our business.
After training, you will be expected to deliver the main duties of a Territory Manager in tandem with the overall project objectives. These will include:
- Territory performance – developing and sustaining existing business and bringing on new.
- Maintaining product mix to achieve company margin
- Maintaining and develop existing customers
- Opening new accounts
- Territory objectives
- Call rate
- Credit control
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Self-motivation and time management
- Great selling and relationship building skills
- Enthusiastic and committed approach with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Responsible and ethical behaviour towards all stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the business
- An enjoyment of dealing directly with people
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Competent user of all common IT applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Project management capability
- Established personal management skills
- Full driving license
- Demonstrable interest in our industry
- Proactive sales experience
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Staff discount of all non alcohol items
- Auto enrolment pension
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Work Experience & Internships
Dunns Food and Drinks Ltd are approved by the South Lanarkshire local authority to offer work experience and we work with numerous secondary schools in our local community.
We receives numerous enquiries about longer-term placements and internships, paid and unpaid. Regrettably, we do not have the resources to be able to facilitate this on every occasion but we will review all requests on merit against current requirements.