JOB OPPORTUNITY - TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
Closing Date 12/1/18
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company in Scotland’s blossoming food and drinks industry and work with some of the world’s largest brands.
Sales are essential to our business and we are on the lookout for a passionate, results-driven individual with passion, pride and a genuine desire for learning and development. The role will be challenging but rewarding and will develop your skills alongside our business.
After training, you will be expected to deliver the main duties of a Territory Manager in tandem with the overall project objectives. These will include:
- Territory performance – developing and sustaining existing business and bringing on new.
- Maintaining product mix to achieve company margin
- Maintaining and develop existing customers
- Opening new accounts
- Territory objectives
- Call rate
- Credit control
Skills / Experience
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Self-motivation and time management
- Great selling and relationship building skills
- Enthusiastic and committed approach with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Responsible and ethical behaviour towards all stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the business
- An enjoyment of dealing directly with people
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Competent user of all common IT applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Project management capability
- Established personal management skills
- Demonstrable interest in our industry
- Proactive sales experience
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Staff discount of all non-alcohol items
- Auto enrolment pension
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by the closing date.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.