We have a particular pride in our reputation as a successful organisation and recognise that this is built very much on the commitment and skills of our colleagues.
It is our aim to recruit and select colleagues who have the relevant skills, qualifications and experience to make a positive and innovative contribution towards the continued success of the Company.
FOODSERVICE SALES EXECUTIVE
PREMIUM BEER & SPIRITS SALES EXECUTIVE
Is your calling craft? Are spirits your speciality?
It’s time to answer the call at Dunns Food and Drinks.
Since adding Dameck at Dunns and Hotsauce at Dunns to our portfolio, we have developed unparalleled ranges in premium drinks for the on-trade in Scotland.
Consequently, we have an opportunity for a bright, passionate sales executive specialising in the on-trade to develop alongside the company, primarily based within the central belt.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Licensed Trade Sales Job by 30th June 2019.
NO AGENCIES, PLEASE.
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES – BACKSHIFT / NIGHTSHIFT
Starting £: Competitive
Flexibility over hours can be discussed.
Closing Date: 30/6/19
As a Warehouse Operative, you could be involved in a wide variety of tasks, from replenishing stock to picking and packing customer orders, assisting drivers with deliveries to maintaining depot standards.
It’s a busy and physically demanding role – you’ll be on your feet, moving and lifting stock - working as part of the team to ensure targets and deadlines are met, so we’re looking for people with lots of energy and up for a challenge! You’ll also need great timekeeping skills, an enthusiastic and adapatable approach to carrying out duties and a flexible approach to working hours. You’ll be a valuable member of the Warehouse team, contributing to the success of the business whilst working with a great team of people and having fun along the way.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring all goods are picked for despatch according to the picking processes
- Ensure correct labelling of all orders for despatch
- To replenish the Warehouse as required, ensuring stock is always available for picking
- Ensure all vehicles are loaded correctly and on time
- Ensure adherence to Health & Safety regulations
- Locate products and rotate stock effectively
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Shift work and picking order experience advantageous
- Experience of working within food/chilled/frozen environment desirable
- Health and safety awareness
- Used to using warehouse equipment
- Attention to detail essential
- Trustworthy and dependable
- Natural people skills and problem solving ability
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with subject Warehouse Job by the closing date.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Work Experience & Internships
Dunns Food and Drinks Ltd are approved by the South Lanarkshire local authority to offer work experience and we work with numerous secondary schools in our local community.
We receives numerous enquiries about longer-term placements and internships, paid and unpaid. Regrettably, we do not have the resources to be able to facilitate this on every occasion but we will review all requests on merit against current requirements.