AMERICAN PATTY MELT
Time: 30 mins
10ml Country Range Extended Life Vegetable oil
1 Country Range 99% Gourmet Aberdeen Angus Burger
25g Country Range Creamery Salted Butter
2 Slices of Country Range Mature White Cheddar Cheese or Any Monterey Jack Cheese Slices
2 Slices Thick white bread loaf/ bloomer
1 red onion, sliced
1. Slice the onions and fry in 1/2 the butter.
2. In a separate pan, fry the sliced mushrooms in the remaining butter and add a little mushroom stock/gravy to form a nice mushroom mix- make sure it’s not too watery.
3. Cook the burger in the oven and keep warm.
4. Butter the outside of two slices of bloomer bread.
5. Layer up the melt as follows…. bread, cheese, burger, onions, mushroom, cheese and finally bread.
6. Cook on a griddle until the bread has browned and the cheese has started to melt. Flip and re-peat. Serve immediately.