Baked Camembert with Sage and Bacon
Time: 60 mins
- 3 x 180g Country Range Doughballs
- 1 camembert cheese
- 4 smoked streaky bacon slices
- ¼ tsp sage
- 15ml Country Range Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 220oC
- Defrost the dough balls, cut each one into 8 and then roll into small balls. Place on an oiled tray to prove for 30 minutes
- Cook the bacon for 5 minutes and cool. Dice and keep to one side.
- Place the camembert onto a baking tray with the dough balls around the camembert, then sprinkle with diced bacon and the dried sage.
- Drizzle the cheese with olive oil and bake in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Once cooked, tear the dough balls and dip into the hot cheese.