BBQ Pulled Chilli Non Carne
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Time: 35 mins
- 100g Country Range BBQ Pulled Jackfruit (67095 - 1kg)
- 15ml Country Range Vegetable Oil
- 100g Country Range Kidney Beans (6756 - 800g / 1840 -2.5kg)
- 100g Country Range Tomato and Basil Sauce (5003 - 2.25kg)
- ½ tsp Country Range Crushed Chillies (44238 - 400g)
- ½ tsp Country Range Whole Cumin, crushed (68288 - 400g)
- 1 tsp Country Range Garlic Purée (2759 - 1kg)
- 70g Country Range Easy Cook Long Grain Rice (33872 - 2kg / 8302 - 5kg)
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 stick of celery, diced
- 1 small carrot, diced
- 1 tsp coriander, chopped
- Gently fry the diced onion, carrot, celery and garlic until soft.
- Add the crushed chillies and crushed cumin seeds.
- Add the tomato and basil sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Add the kidney beans and pulled jackfruit and simmer for 5 mins.
- Cook the rice as per pack instructions.
- Finish the jackfruit with the chopped coriander and serve with the rice.