15 May 2019
- 200g Country Range BBQ Pulled Jackfruit
- 2 Country Range Brioche Buns
- 10ml Country Range Pineapple Juice
- 10ml Country Range White Wine Vinegar
- 2 Country Range Mild White Cheddar Cheese Slices
- 1 pinch Country Range Crushed Chillies
- 1 pinch Country Range Whole Coriander
- 1 shallot, diced
- ¼ pineapple, diced
- 20ml Country Range Olive-Pomace Oil
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- To make the salsa place all of the ingredients except the jackfruit, brioche and cheese slices into a bowl and mix well.
- Cut the brioche in half and toast.
- Warm the jackfruit in the microwave.
- Top the base of the brioche with a generous amount of jack-fruit.
- Add a slice of cheddar.
- Top with the pineapple salsa and add the lid of the brioche.
- Serve with Country Range Sweet Potato Fries.