BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER ‘WINGS’ (VEGAN)
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 Cauliflower
- 200g Panko Breadcrumbs
- 200ml Cold Water
- 150g Country Range Plain Flour
- 1tsp Salt
- 0.5tsp Pepper
- 0.5tsp Country Range Ground Paprika
- 1 tin Country Range Coconut Milk
- 400g Country Range Peri Peri Sauce
- Make the batter by whisking the flour, water and seasoning until smooth.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets, dip in the batter and roll in the breadcrumbs.
- Deep-fry for 3 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile, whisk the Peri Peri Sauce with the Coconut Milk until smooth.
- Toss the cauliflower in a little Buffalo sauce and with an extra side of sauce for dipping.