Cajun Chicken Christmas Cracker
Time: 45 mins
- 50g Country Range Creamery Butter Unsalted
- 200g Country Range Marinated Cajun Chicken
- 1 Country Range Free Range Medium Egg, to wash
- 1 tbsp Country Range Cranberry Sauce, to serve
- 340g filo pastry
- 4 spring onions
- Pre-heat the oven to 220oC.
- Slice the spring onions and chop the Cajun chicken then mix together
- Melt the butter and brush 1 sheet of filo. Repeat until you have 3 sheets on top of each other.
- Cut the pastry into quarters and place a spoonful of the Ca-jun chicken and spring onion filling into the middle of each pastry square.
- Egg wash the edges and roll the pastry to form a cylinder. Pinch the edges to make Christmas crackers. Brush with more butter and bake for 15 minutes until brown
- Serve with some cranberry sauce.