Chocolate Coffee Mousse with Irish Whiskey Cream with Carte D'or Desserts
Founded in Paris exclusively for chefs in 1978, Carte D'or has become a household name since launching in the UK and Ireland in 1990.
The brand continues to innovate, bringing new flavours to our markets to tempt out taste buds. The latest come from the new Carte D'or dessert range - exclusively created to allow you to expand your creations and feel confident from preparation to service.
Versatile and easy to make, the new range includes: Creme Brulee, Panna Cotta and a range of Mousse flavours - Chocolate, Lemon and Mango.
Each product is:
- Versatile and easy to make
- Great for piping, shaping, moulding and cutting
- Quick and simple to prepare
- Perfect for busy kitchens
- The Carte D’or dessert range can produce endless creations
So, whether you’re looking for something simple for your menu or something spectacular for a special event, the new Carte D’or Desserts are for creating easy, inspirational and delicious dessert ideas. Expand your options, not your workload
Try out the range with this simple recipe for a delicious Chocolate Coffee Mousse with Irish Whiskey Cream:
For the Chocolate Coffee Mousse:
- 240g Chocolate Mousse (41622)
- 500ml Semi-skimmed milk (78538)
- 20g Instant coffee (9553)
- Place the Carte D’or Chocolate Mousse, instant coffee and milk into a bowl. Whisk with an electric mixer for 2 minutes at a low speed and then 5 minutes at high speed.
- Transfer the mix to a piping bag and pipe into glasses.
- Leave to set in the fridge.
For the Irish Whiskey Cream:
- 225ml Whipping cream (4166)
- 75ml Whiskey (66658)
- 40g Icing Sugar (1311)
- Place the whipping cream, Irish Whiskey and icing sugar in a bowl and whisk until soft peaks are formed.
- Place the mix into a piping bag then pipe a layer on top of the chocolate mousse.