Chocolate Martini with Callets
The popularity of cocktails continues to rise in British bars, pubs and restaurants. Around 8.7 million British consumers now enjoy cocktails when drinking out-of-home.
CGA’s Mixed Drinks Report shows that the value of on-trade cocktail sales increased by 7.5% year on year in the first quarter of 2018 - outpacing a 4% increase in the wider spirits market.
With this in mind and having recognised the opportunity this market presents, we have come up with a cocktail recipe using Callebaut Milk Chocolate Callets to help your venue stand out.
Stolichnaya Vanilla Vodka (6939) 30ml
Bols Crème de Cacao Brown (5882) 30ml
Whipping Cream (4166) 50ml
Callebaut Milk Chocolate Callets (8869) 30g
Serving time: less than 5 minutes
- Put the chocolate in a small bowl and heat in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds until you have a smooth, creamy chocolate sauce
- Place the bowl in cold water to reduce the temperate of mixture
- Pour the liqueur and vodka into a martini shaker
- Add crushed ice and the chocolate mixture then shake
- Strain into a chilled martini glass
- Add finely grated chocolate to decorate