- Anglaise 500g
- Leaf Gellatine 9g
- 53% Chocolate 200g
- Whipping Cream 600g
- 38% milk Chocolate 250g
Replace the chocolate in the original recipe with milk chocolate to achieve the different mousse.
- Place Christmas Pudding into the food blender, the desired consistency is entirely your choice. It could be roughly pureed or fully pureed.
- Make a sauce anglaise.
- While sauce anglaise is hot, add the soaked and drained gelatine, make sure that this is fully incorporated before continuing.
- Use a whisk to slowly mix in the Christmas Pudding.
- Pour the warm mixture on top of the chocolate, mix until fully mixed in.. If all of the chocolate is not fully incorporated and the mix goes cold, gently reheat the mix but no warmer than 40c.
- When mix is cool, around 30c gently fold in the 1/3 of the whipped cream.
- When fully mixed, add the 2nd 1/3 of cream, carefully gently folding into the mixture.
- Lastly, add the remaining 1/3 of cream very carefully.
Spoon or pipe the mix into desired moulds, place in fridge or freezer until set.