Time: 18 min
- 8 Country Range King Prawns
- 1 tsp Country Range Garlic Purée
- 25g Country Range Salted Butter
- 1 tsp rose harissa
- 10g salad leaves
- 1 lemon wedge
- 20ml oil
- 1 slice sour dough bread
- Brush the sour dough slice with oil and bake in the oven for 5 minutes at 180°C then keep warm.
- Heat up the remaining oil in a heavy based frying pan and then add the prawns one at a time.
- Fry the prawns for 1 minute then turn, add the butter, garlic and harissa and continue to cook for a further minute.
- Serve on the baked bread and garnish with a lemon wedge and a few of your favourite salad leaves.