MUSHROOM, BUTTERNUT SQUASH AND SPRING ONION KORMA
Time: 40 minutes
- 130g Country Range Korma Curry Paste
- 30ml Country Range UHT Dairy Whipping Cream
- 310ml Country Range Coconut Milk
- 50ml water
- 200g mushrooms
- ½ butternut squash
- 1 spring onion bunch
- Dice the butternut squash to 3cm, half the mushrooms and cut the spring onions into quarters.
- Gently fry the butternut squash for 10 mins. If it gets too dry add a splash of water.
- Add the mushrooms and spring onions and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the korma paste, coconut milk and water then simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the cream and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with Country Range Easy Cook Basmati Rice or naan bread.