Piri Piri Chicken Jacket Filling
Time: 1 hr
- 100g Country Range Marinated Piri Piri Chicken (15563 - 1kg)
- 10ml Country Range Olive-Pomace Oil (6731 - 5L)
- 25g Country Range Grated Mild White Cheddar
- 30g Country Range Salted Butter (4938 - 40x250g)
- 2 jacket potatoes
Choose from our jacket potato options:
8991 - 40 x 7-9oz
22686 - 40 x 8-10oz
7642 - 30 x 10-12oz
7650 - 30 x 10-12oz (Chilled)
- 5g Maldon Sea Salt (61063 - 250g, 86059 - 1.5kg)
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Pre-hear the oven to 180°C.
- Rub the jackets with oil, prick a few times and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 45 mins until tender.
- Mix the chicken pieces with spring onion and grated cheddar.
- Open the potato, place a mound of chicken mix inside.
- Top with a knob of butter and place in the oven for 2 minutes.
- Serve with a nice, crisp salad.