This simple, sophisticated and deliciously creamy prawn risotto will leave diners wanting for more.
Time: 30 mins
- 75g Country Range Premium North Atlantic prawns (2556 - 2kg)
- 25ml Country Range Extra Virgin Olive Oil (6308 - 5L)
- 50g Country Range Fancy Peas (Enquire Today)
- 25g Country Range Creamery Butter Unsalted (5382 - 40x250g)
- 200ml Chicken Stock made from Country Range Chicken Bouillon Paste (5328 -1kg)
- 1ea Onion, finely diced
- 1ea garlic clove, crushed
- 50g Arborio rice (4550 - 3kg, 41359 - 5x1kg)
- 15g Parmesan (6474 - 1kg)
- Sauté the onions and garlic in the olive oil until soft.
- Add the rice and coat with the onion mix until the rice is trans-lucent at the edges.
- Add the chicken stock 1 ladle at a time until it is loose and creamy (about 10-12 mins).
- Turn off and add the peas, prawns butter and parmesan.
- Serve with some nice bread and a crisp salad.