Prawns Wrapped in Bacon
Time: 25 min
- 8 Country Range King Prawns
- 25g Country Range Salted Butter
- 4 rashers smoked streaky bacon
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 3 slices of lemon
- 10ml oil
- any tomato chutney to serve
- Cut the bacon rashers in half and stretch them out to original length.
- Wrap the bacon around the prawns.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the prawns one at a time. Cook for 2 minutes, then turn the prawns.
- Add the butter, herbs and lemon slices and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let the prawns rest in the butter for 1 minute before plating up.
- Serve with a tomato chutney.