RAMEN NOODLES WITH SOFT BOILED EGG
Time: 25 mins
Serves: 1 portion
- 1 Country Range Fresh Free Range Medium Egg
- 1 nest Country Range Medium Egg Noodles
- 10g Country Range Peri Peri Sauce
- 10ml Country Range Soy Sauce
- ½ Country Range Premium Quality Fresh Chicken Breast Fillet
- 100ml Country Range Chicken Bouillon Paste (made up)
- 1 lime wedge
- 10g bean shoots
- 2 baby corn
- 3 mangetout
- 2 tenderstem broccoli
- Soft boil the egg for 6 1/2 minutes, peel and halve.
- Blanch the tender stem broccoli and keep hot.
- Cook the noodles and place in a hot bowl.
- Add the vegetables to the bowl and top with the hot chicken stock and egg
- Cook the chicken in the oven or pan, however, preferred and slice
- Place in the slices of cooked chicken breast
- Add a spoonful of peri-peri sauce, a drizzle of soy sauce and serve with a wedge of lime.