SLOW COOKED LAMB SHOULDER MASALA
This method of cooking lamb is divine, producing full-flavoured meat that takes on the fragrant spices. Simply serve with 'Country Range Easy Cook Basmati Rice' and a spicy garnish.
Time: 15.5 hours
- 50g Country Range Tikka Masala Curry Paste
- 180g Country Range Tikka Masala Sauce
- 50g Country Range Natural Yogurt
- 50g Country Range Creamery Butter Salted
- 10g Country Range Flaked Almonds
- 30ml Country Range UHT Dairy Whipping Cream
- 20g Country Range Ground Almonds
- 200g Country Range Chopped Tomatoes
- 200g lamb shoulder, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 180ml water
- 1tbsp coriander, chopped
- Marinate the diced lamb in yogurt and tikka masala paste for 12 hours.
- Place the diced lamb in a thick bottomed pan and fry in butter until light brown approximately 6 minutes.
- Add the onions and keep stirring.
- Add the tikka masala sauce, water and chopped tomatoes and simmer for 3 hours.
- Add ground almonds and chopped coriander then season with salt.
- Add the cream and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with flaked almonds and serve with Country Range Easy Cook Basmati Rice.