Festive menus are generally kept pretty traditional. How about a twist with this delicious stuffed turkey roulade dish?
Stuffed Turkey Escalope with Chestnut Stuffing Wrapped In Bacon
Makes 2 portions
- 150 g 2 Raw Turkey Slices
- 4 Rashers of Country Range Bacon
- 50 g Country Range Sage and Onion Stuffing (Ready Mixed)
- A pinch of Country Range Sage
- Take your two even slices of turkey breast, lay between cling film and bat them both out to an even size.
- Place 2 rashers of Country Range Bacon onto some clean cling film, and place one turkey slice on top of the bacon.
- Make the stuffing as per the instructions on the pack. Place the stuffing in the middle of the turkey from one end to the other in a cylinder.
- Roll up until the roulade is like a thick sausage.
- Cook at 200°C for 20-25 minutes until 75°C
- Serve with Brussels sprouts, crispy roast potatoes and a red wine jus.