Valentine's Spiced Dark Chocolate Truffles
Time: 4 hours 45 minutes including prep
Valentine’s day is on the approach so why not spice things up while keeping it sweet, with our new recipe Spiced dark chocolate truffles!
A spicy taste on a classic after dinner treat, these gorgeous spicy dark chocolate truffles are heavenly, creamy and easy to make. They can also be prepared in advance and stored in the fridge before the big day.
150g CR Dark chocolate
150ml Double cream
30g CR Salted butter
1/8tsp CR Ginger
1/8tsp CR Cinnamon
4ea CR Cardamon (seeds only)
25g CR Cocoa powder
- Heat the butter and cream until it simmers
- Remove from the heat and add the chocolate
- Add the cinnamon, ginger and crushed seeds of the cardamon
- Allow to go fully cold (about 4 hours)
- Scoop a melon baller size piece of truffle mix and place onto a piece of parchment
- Each time warm the melon baller in hot water and keep scooping
- Lightly oil your ands and roll each scoop into a ball
- Coat in cocoa powder
- Eat and enjoy!